You gave many things to be with him.
You will give everything to stay with him.
Even a friendship.
You would give your life
If he loved another girl.
Even though that would crush my soul.
Is this all life means to you?
Would you really die without him?
Don't deny it;
He's taking over your life.
If he cut off your arms and legs
Would you still love him?
Will you hate me
When I save you?
Would you kill me to please him?
What would you do for lust?
Is this all life means to you?
Would you really die without him?
Don't deny it;
He's taking over your life.
This is about an experience I had when my friend had a boyfriend who I felt was too old for her, and I was worried that he would abuse her. I was also sick of her talking about him all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment