The Notebook: I would make fun of Ryan Gosling because of all the "hey girl" Internet memes, but I'd enjoy wearing 1940's clothing and hairstyles. I would also avoid rain as much as possible because I don't want to kiss Ryan Gosling or mess up my hair.
Twilight: I'd stake Edward when I found out he was watching me sleep. And I'd wonder why he was in high school and not part of the NSA.
Sleeping Beauty: I'd wonder how the heck I woke up because I didn't even know the guy who kissed me. It couldn't be true love!
Fifty Shades of Grey: I'd defend myself by pushing Chris out the window he always stares out of. Then I'd shout "take a painkiller if the pain bothers you so much!!!" as he falls to his death. When people ask why I killed him, I'd say "my inner goddess was chanting 'no Grey, yes Way' and I needed to defend myself." Also, see my list of ways to annoy Christian Grey.
Romeo and Juliet: "Alas, Romeo, I am but a teen-ager and thou art not Gerard Way." If I said that, nobody would die.
Grease: I'd just be myself, and I'd wear awesome 1950's fashions (in other words, not the cliched poodle skirts and stuff). And I wouldn't date Danny because there is no way I'd date a (then future) Scientologist.
Also, even though this is not a romantic movie, if I were part of a romantic subplot in The Lego Movie, I wouldn't work with Emmett in the first place. That guy's an idiot, and frankly, Batman is a million times awesomer.
No comments:
Post a Comment