About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Clever responses to things people say

Because I needed to post something that wasn't a rant about Fifty Shades of Grey.

"If you like libertarianism so much, you should move to Somalia!"
  • "Maybe you should move to North Korea because you love statism so much."
  • "Why don't you do some actual research on Somalia?"
"The government should pay for abortion/contraception/whatever. Anyone who believes otherwise is waging a war on women!"
  • "I dare you to tell that to someone who has undergone FGM. Actually, I really hope you don't do that because that's extremely offensive."
  • "Dude, chill out. It's not like you're being denied access to ______."
"Birth control is not my boss' business."
  • *Facepalm*
  • "So... Why do you want your boss to pay for it?"
  • "Not your boss' business my butt."
"I don't care if the NSA's spying on me! I have nothing to hide!"
  • "Okay, then let me read all your texts and listen to all your phone calls."
  • "Privacy is for people who are not Kim Kardashian!"
  • "Just because you don't care doesn't mean I feel the same way!"
  • "So, should I be forced to shower in public so the government can see if I'm trying to wash off the blood of a murder victim?"

No comments:

Post a Comment