About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm Afraid of Christian Grey (and Edward Freaking Cullen!)

These lyrics are sung to the tune of this song:


Anyway, here are the lyrics:

I'm almost seventeen.
I'm filled with hopes and dreams.
I turn on the TV and
I see an ad for a creepy movie.

(Chorus)
I'm afraid of Christian Grey and Edward Freaking Cullen.
I know they're not real.
So why do I feel
this way?

It makes me so depressed
that so many women want this.
These guys are so malicious.
You deserve someone who respects your wishes.

Sure, you can have your fantasies.
If it harms none, do as you please.
But if he won't let you escape
it would be considered rape.

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment