About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

More clever responses to Saturday Chores

  • Scientifically false? What do you know about science? You think life begins at birth!
  • I don't trust anyone with killing people, no matter what their gender is!
  • I like fetuses. Problem?
  • What's legal isn't always the same as what's right. Stop trusting the government.
  • He who smelt it dealt it. (In response to the "who farted?" sign)
  • I <3 healthcare... if it doesn't KILL PEOPLE!
  • Thank you Secular Pro-Life!
  • Embryology expert *arrow pointing at pro-choice couple here*

No comments:

Post a Comment