- May the fetus I save be gay! (I actually have a sign that says that, so that would be easy.)
- Scientifically speaking, life begins at conception. So who's the ideologically-driven fanatic now?
- Actually, I am a women's rights expert. I actually support rights for all women, born and unborn!
- Turtles are awesome! Abortion is not.
- Actually, Jesus didn't kill people. Neither should you, no matter what you believe.
- Weirder hobby. *Insert arrow pointing at pro-choice couple here*
- F*** abortion! Bet you'd never hear those two words in the same sentence, huh? (The problem is that I don't really swear that much, but if I did swear, that's what I'd say to shock pro-choicers who think all pro-lifers are "old-fashioned.")
- *Ultrasound photo of unborn baby flipping the camera off* This is what I think of abortion.
- Three cheers for fetuses!
- Hey girl, I support your right to choose because you're more than just a uterus. You're a vagina, too. --Someone who isn't Ryan Gosling
- For the embryology textbook tells me so.
- Hey girl, I'm pro-choice, but only because I want to have sex with you without consequences. --Another guy who isn't Ryan Gosling
- Hey girl, I love you, but not enough to actually support you through your pregnancy, so I'll drive you to the abortion clinic. --Yet another guy who isn't Ryan Gosling
- Turtles don't support abortion. Neither do cats.
- Don't like killing people? Don't kill them.
- I support your right to choose between getting a pet cat or a pet turtle. I don't support your right to choose to kill a human being.
- Technically, we are all clumps of cells. Awesome clumps of cells.
About me
Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.
Saturday, July 26, 2014
You know that couple who makes fun of pro-life protesters?
You know, this couple? Maybe I'm just biased because I'm pro-life, but seriously, they could do better than that. Maybe I should counter-protest some pro-choice protesters and come up with something more creative. Like, maybe using these slogans:
Labels:
abortion,
humor,
pro-life,
satire,
stereotypes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment