About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Clever responses to pro-choice sayings


If someone says _____, then say...

"Keep your rosaries off my ovaries!"
  • (If you're not Catholic) "What rosary? I just don't think you should have anyone killed."
  • "Um... I don't want to go anywhere near your ovaries, thanks."
"If the fetus you save is gay, will you continue to protect its rights" or "may the fetus you save be gay."
  • "If the fetus you abort is gay, does that make you a homophobe?"
  • "Of course I will! I totally support gay rights!"
  • "May the fetus I save be gay."
"My body, my choice."
  • "Does your body have two heads, two beating hearts, and two types of DNA? No, I don't think so."
  • (If the person who says it is a man because some people are seriously that stupid) "Unless you're trans male and you haven't had the transition surgery, you don't have a uterus and therefore your argument is invalid."

"You're anti-woman."
  •  "Sex-linked abortion equals progress for women? Yeah, that makes total sense."


These will work for just about anything:

No comments:

Post a Comment