- Society promotes abortion (whether they want to or not).
- You think women are too emotional and delicate to look at ultrasounds of their babies? You think they won't make logical decisions when this is taken into consideration? Please tell me how pro-woman you are. Also, it's not pro-choice to act as if abortion is some "logical" decision. It's pro-abortion.
- Newsflash: underrepresented groups are NOT offended by EVERYTHING.
- Cultural appropriation is a stupid concept.
- A review on The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.
- Abortion as a competing rights issue, or why Thomson's violinist argument is flawed.
- Conservatives aren't the only elitists out there... I mean, please tell me how supporting big government (which is made up of rich, powerful people) is NOT elitist.
- Gender roles suck.
- Supporting trans rights should not mean encouraging gender essentialism. It should mean letting people identify how they choose, no matter how others may see them.
- Morality isn't subjective when it involves the rights of others.
- The education system needs to respect people with disabilities.
- I support the free market. This doesn't mean I don't find fault in it; it just means I don't think the government can do any better.
- My views regarding sexual stuff.
- The pro-choice position, as argued by those who believe the unborn have no importance, is incompatible with egalitarianism and scientific logic.
- One of the millions of reasons I love Gerard Way (do I need a million more?)
- Intersectional feminism should be more inclusive of those with disabilities.
- We should focus more on ending female genital mutilation.
- Satirical quizzes
- Public schools send mixed messages about bullying (or, why actions truly speak louder than words)
- Although it's at a smaller scale than the objectification of women, men CAN be objectified, and it's not okay.
About me
Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.
Saturday, June 13, 2015
I'm not dead...
I'm just having writer's block. I have a lot on my mind, but I don't know where to start expressing it. So... expect these future blog posts (these are not necessarily the titles):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment