About me
Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
"It's their culture."
I really, really, really hate how if men are
being oppressed in other countries, it's considered wrong... but if
women are being oppressed, it's "their culture and you have to accept
that." Or they don't even acknowledge the horrible things that happen to
women. And this isn't just limited to one political party; I've heard
people with all sorts of political views say that crap. I might complain
about how women are treated in African and Asian countries, and others
say I'm being "intolerant." Darn right I'm intolerant. I'm intolerant of
child marriages, female circumcision, marital rape, and cruel
punishments, just to name a few things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment