About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hey, look what I just found!

Ignore the spelling/grammar errors, and replace "stomach" with uterus)
As a pro-lifer who is totally in love with Gerard Way... this made me laugh.
This is not meant to reflect Gerard's personal views on abortion (I don't know what they are, so if Gerard is reading this and is pro-choice, DON'T SUE ME), nor am I implying that a person has to do something cool to be worthy of the right to life.

On a somewhat related note, I've seen people comment "fetus" on pictures of Gerard Way as a child. I assume at least half of the people commenting that are pro-choice, so what are they trying to imply? That Gerard Way wasn't a person and should have been legal to kill? That thought disturbs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment