About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Not From My Universe (poem)

You know I exist,
but you pretend I don't.
You know who I am,
but you don't want to.
You say you love me as I am,
but you want me to change.

You're not from my universe.
So you just close your eyes
and pretend I'm not alive
because you're afraid I don't come in peace.

When I speak,
You ignore me.
When I cry,
you just keep talking to your friends.
Don't deny it.
You hate me.

You're not from my universe.
So you just close your eyes
and pretend I'm not alive
because you're afraid I don't come in peace.

Maybe I didn't come in peace,
but I have changed.
Maybe I'm emotional,
but I don't hate you.

But you're not from my universe.
So you just close your eyes
and pretend I'm not alive
because you're afraid I don't come in peace.


This is about my social life and being an Aspie.

No comments:

Post a Comment