About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Extremist (poem)

They say that I hate women
'cause I care about the unborn.
They say I shouldn't be angry.
After all, it's just a song.

They say I'm contributing to a culture of death
'cause I support the right to love.
They say there must be a death penalty
'cause that's what criminals are deserving of.

Nobody shares my morals.
Nobody understands me.
After all, I'm an extremist
because of what I believe.

They say I need to lighten up
when I say it's not funny.
Why is it that so many awful people
make so much money?

They say I need to accept them,
even though they believe
that those with disabilities
are a burden on society.

Nobody shares my morals.
Nobody understands me.
After all, I'm an extremist
because of what I believe.

I don't like the organized religions.
The government is against me.
The people are too uninformed
to have an ideal democracy.

Is this system really fair?
People like me have no voice.
Are we really free?
So stop speaking of free choice!


Nobody shares my morals.
Nobody understands me.
After all, I'm an extremist.
Or so says society.


This poem was inspired by a series of events and by my feelings about society.

No comments:

Post a Comment