About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Trumpy! You can do stupid things! (And win an election, apparently)

I'm really angry about this. I'm angry that we didn't have any good options in the major parties this election. I'm angry that Trump, the greater evil, had to win. I'm angry that my liberal friends are blaming me for Trump's victory because I voted for Gary Johnson.
Hillary is terrible and all, but at least if she became president, it would be the first time that two U.S. presidents slept together (that we know of). But that's not the case.
The only advantage to Trump winning this election is that the Supreme Court won't be run by liberal loonies. But that could've been solved if people gave Gary a chance!
Guess it's time to follow my dreams and move to the moon with my loved ones to start our own society led by Gary Johnson... (Yes, I actually did dream about that once.)

No comments:

Post a Comment