About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Call Me An Extremist, But... (A Microfiction Piece)

"Dismemberment is a sin," says the priest. "For the Bible tells me so."
“No it’s not,” says an atheist. “Stop forcing your religious beliefs on me!”
“When will America come back to God and stop accepting murderers and homosexuals?” complains the priest.
“What if the human you save is gay?” asks the same atheist. "Besides, Jesus said nothing about dismemberment."
“I personally oppose dismemberment, but I don’t want to force my religion on anyone,” says the moderate.
“Wait a minute,” says a decent person. “Since when did one have to be religious to oppose dismemberment?”

No comments:

Post a Comment