About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Two microfiction pieces

“The Dumb Rules of Art”
“Don’t color her hair blue and don’t color her skin red,” my kindergarten teacher said. “Make her look like a normal girl.”
“That’s a dumb rule,” I shouted and then kicked my poor teacher. I don’t remember what happened after that, but I believe I was sent home. But where did those cuts and bruises come from?
I told my dad what happened later that day.
“The government likes to control your brain,” he said. I assumed he was joking.


“Grey” 
I used to date the king. His eyes were grey. He was handsome and rich, but also a tyrant. He broke both my legs and then gave me a crutch. The crutch was grey.
“Without me,” he said. “You wouldn’t be able to walk.” So much for that social contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment