About me

Warning: This blog is mainly about my views on issues relating to liberty, disability rights, women's rights, the non-aggression principle, and the consistent life ethic. This blog also contains artwork, satire, and lists of awesome music and movies. Many of the things I post will be controversial, meaningful, or hilarious. For a more in-depth description, click here.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A note regarding my "awesome stuff" list

I do not necessarily agree with every single thing each organization stands for.
  • I think Equality Now could have handled the rape/abortion case in Paraguay differently (Secular Pro-Life has a really good article about this).
  • Many of the pages and organizations have liberal leanings (if not overtly liberal), even though I am a libertarian. 
  • Many of the libertarian pages and organizations have a slight "men's rights activist" streak, even though I am a feminist.
  • A few of the pages have a religious streak, one that is different than my own.
  • Some of the pages and organizations have a "social justice warrior" streak, one that is more extreme than the approach I would take.

No comments:

Post a Comment